Thursday 5 April 2012

Blogging????


Well, who would have thought I would EVER write a blog???

I have come to realize after reading other blogs that they are a great way to 'scrapbook' which has been one of my pastime hobbies that I have not kept up with.  And also a great way of preserving memories!

My husband and I have three gorgeous pre-teen/teenage girls who are just growing up way to fast.  And we have sooo much fun as a family I really just want to have a little archive of our fun and adventures :)

They have grown from this................

Kaysha 5, Amber 3 & Tahlia 18months


To this........................, as fast as a blink



Kaysha 14, Amber 11 & Tahila 10
So here is my VERY first post!!!
And I look forward adding many more....................

No comments:

Post a Comment